2. Between Shades of Gray won the first match of Round 2 of the BOB!
3. I may be late to the party, but I just discovered Bookfessions. Here are some of my favorites, which just so happen to all be true:
(click to make it bigger!)4. Spring Break starts Friday!
5. The weather has been ridiculously gorgeous all week. I love flinging the windows open and eating lunch out in the yard. And so does the Lincster.
6. Finally finished my "required reading" yesterday with Life: An Exploded Diagram. After my February challenge, completing all of the BOB contenders, and reading a slew of books to choose my favorites for a MG Guest Post, I'm feeling an immense amount of FREEDOM in that there's nothing I need to be reading right now. That being said...
7. I already have a "car bag" full of books set for SB. What am I most looking forward to reading? The Girl of Fire and Thorns, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, and Me and Earl and the Dying Girl.
8. My parents have been visiting for the weekend and we have had so much fun. Right now I'm just waiting for the house to wake up so we can make waffles :)
9. On Thursday my sister a) met Ree Drummond and b) went to the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games. Sometimes I just have to live vicariously through her.
10. "You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!" (name that book!) And that is one of the best reasons to love today. Life is so good right now, but the best is yet to come.