In the interest of kicking this new year off by trying new things, I'm joining my very first challenge! It's the YA Series Challenge and it's being hosted by Shannon from Stalking the Bookshelves and Britney and Farrah from I Eat Words. Yay! Thanks, ladies.
- The series must be YA or MG
- All series must have at least 3 books out by the end of 2011
- You don't have to read all of the books in the series. However many you choose to read will count toward your total
I'm entering at Level 5: Beyond Obsessed in an attempt to read 17-22 books in a series.
Here are the series I'm considering so far:
- The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater (so far I've only read Shiver!)
The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa (I've read zero)
The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (I've read zero)
Hush, Hush triology by Becca Fitzpatrick (I've read zero)
The Queen's Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner (I've read zero)
Gone series by Michael Grant (I've read zero - except for about 100 pages of Gone)
Here are my questions:
1. Do y'all have any other series to recommend?
2. Is the Megan Whalen Turner series really called "The Queen's Thief series?"
3. Does anyone know what the third book in the Caster Chronicles series will be titled?
4. How do I get one of those little tracker thingys that shows how far I am in the challenge?
5. And how do those tracker thingys work anyway?